Sunday, February 20, 2011

In My Mailbox {4}



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we all share what we got during the week! 


From the library:
Nevermore
Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
Cold and aloof, sardonic and sharp-tongued, Varen makes it clear he’d rather not have anything to do with her either. But when Isobel discovers strange writing in his journal, she can’t help but give this enigmatic boy with the piercing eyes another look. More



Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins 
Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1)Three years ago, Sophie Mercer discovered that she was a witch. It's gotten her into a few scrapes. Her non-gifted mother has been as supportive as possible, consulting Sophie's estranged father--an elusive European warlock--only when necessary. But when Sophie attracts too much human attention for a prom-night spell gone horribly wrong, it's her dad who decides her punishment: exile to Hex Hall, an isolated reform school for wayward Prodigium, a.k.a. witches, faeries, and shapeshifters. More



Bought:
Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2)
 Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark won the annual competition described in Hunger Games, but the aftermath leaves these victors with no sense of triumph. Instead, they have become the poster boys for a rebellion that they never planned to lead. That new, unwanted status puts them in the bull's-eye for merciless revenge by The Capitol. Catching Fire maintains the adrenaline rush of Suzanne Collins's series launch


That's all I got this week. What;s in your mailbox




10 comments:

Julie Anne Lindsey said...

Oh! You will LOVE HexHall! I just finished it last week and was thrilled to see on this IMM hop that the second installment, DemonGlass, comes out March 1st! Yeye! You can find my IMM here if you'd like ;) http://blog.juliealindsey.com/

Alyssa said...

I loved Catching Fire & I hope you do too ! Also, Hex Hall is on my TBR list, so I'll be looking forward to your thoughts on it. Happy Reading!! =)

Chelsea @ A Very Bookish Girl said...

Nevermore looks really good. I have Hex Hall and I need to read it because it looks so good. I also really want to read the Hunger Games series so I can't wait to see what you think of these books.

Chelsea @ Rand0m Girl

jayme said...

I just finished Nevermore not too long ago. Hope you enjoy it!

Julie Anne Lindsey said...

Popping back over to say I'm your newest follower!!

I Eat Words said...

I want to read Hex Hall! Looks good! And The Hunger Games series is AMAZING. New follower, btw!

Sally said...

Great books this week. I loved Hex Hall. Still got to finish Nevermore and I hope to read The Hunger Games Trilogy this year.
Happy reading.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/02/in-my-mailbox-7_20.html

Mandy (The Well-Read Wife) said...

Catching Fire is great! love that series! I have Hex Hall too and I'm trying to find time to read it before the next book in the series comes out.

Steph (Poetry to Prose) said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog during the hop. I've returned the follow! :)

Great books -- I absolutely love The Hunger Games SO much and I just read Hex Hall last week and it was so delightful. Hopefully you enjoy it as well. Happy reading!

Stephanie @ Poetry to Prose

Ana said...

I am waiting Catching Fire to come to my mailbox too. :)
I am a new follower. Thanks for hoping by at my blog.

http://bukunyasapi.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...