Thursday, February 3, 2011

Library Thursday


Library Thursday is a weekly blog hop that Lazy Girl Reads started to:

1. Encourage people to support their libraries when they can


 2. Meet new bloggy friends and grow your following

How to participate (UPDATED):
  • Create a Library Thursday post with a list, pictures or a vlog of your books. Or feature a cool picture of a library, or spotlight one of your favorite libraries.
  • Grab my button if you like it and include it in your post! Make sure to shout the library out that you went to!
  • Once you've created your post, link it to the linky at the bottom of my weekly post
  • Hop around to the other blogs participating and check out what other people are reading. Be sure to leave them a comment to let them know you were there, this is about making friends as well!
I only got one book this week and I'm really excited about it:


Swoon (Swoon, #1)
Swoon by Nina Malkin

Thanks to my local library
They have a great young adult section that I am grateful for because it keeps me reading week after week.


3 comments:

The Insouciant Sophisticate said...

While I've heard of this book, I haven't had a chance to read it yet. Hope you enjoy it!

BURIED IN BOOKS said...

Alright! I can't wait to read your review of this book. Someone must have had a contest on this book because I have a picture saved of it and I love the cover! Can't wait to read it.

Heather

Unknown said...

I always love to hear about new books.

I thought I would let you know that if you don't find that a book you want to read is at your local library you can ask your librarian to order it in for you. A lot of people don't know that. It is a great way for people to read GOOD books and GOOD way for GREAT books to get into Libraries!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...