Friday, February 4, 2011

Follow Friday & Book Blogger Hop {2}





Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View.  


This week's question is:
What is the book you are currently 'pushing'? (Pushing mean trying to get people to read it)


I've been trying to get my friend to read Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. I love the series, when someone asks me for a great read I recommend it to them. I was able to get my sister to read it and she fell in love with it too. I love it when I get people to read books that I really enjoyed, I feel like I've accomplished something.




Book Blogger Hop



The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event hosted by Jennifer at Crazy for Books and runs from Friday to Sunday.


This weekend's question/topic: "What are you reading now and why are you reading it?"

Currently I'm reading Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton. I got it for review from Netgalley and so far I'm really enjoying it!


7 comments:

pussreboots said...

I am reading four types of books. Come see what they are.

Annette Mills said...

I've heard a lot about Vampire Academy and have added it to my "TBR."

Getting Your Read On said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Happy Friday!

Aimee

Lark Andrea said...

The Vampire Academy series is a great one. :)

Reading Lark's Follow Friday

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. New follower!
I hope you get people to read Vampire Academy. It's my fav vampire series other than Twilight.
My Hop

Sugar and Snark said...

Hopping by to say have a great weekend!

New follower :)

Lu
http://quickquotesquills.blogspot.com/

joyh82 said...

Neat, I have joined Net Gallery but have not used it yet. Have fun reading!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...