Friday, March 4, 2011

Follow Friday & Book Blogger Hop (6)



TGIF!! Boy, its been quite a week, I feel it's been forever since last weekend.
So without further ado it's time for the follow party.


Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View.  


This week's question is:What embarrassing thing have you done on cold medicine?

Well, first I took cold medicine meant to make you sleepy, in the middle of the day. So you can already guess something was going to go wrong that day. When I got to school that day, I walked into the wrong classroom and sat down. I even took out my notebook and was about to start taking notes until the teacher told me I didn't have her class until the end of the day. I was so embarrassed, I couldn't get out of there fast enough.


Book Blogger Hop
The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event hosted by Jennifer at Crazy for Books and runs from Friday to Sunday.

This weekend's question/topic: "Who's your all-time favorite book villain?"

I've just finished Hex Hall, so I would have to say Archer cross.



*Leave me your links so that I can follow you back. Happy Hopping!*

6 comments:

Jeanna said...

That classroom thing is terrible. I can't wait to read Hex Hall, I just bought it a few days ago. Here's mine:
http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com/2011/03/follow-friday-book-blogger-hop-and-book.html
Happy reading and have a lovely weekend!

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I loved Hex Hall...but I need to read it again before I start Demonglass!
My Hop

pussreboots said...

Villains aren't my typical fare. But I managed to think up three. Happy Blog Hop!

Heather said...

Stopping by on the Hop! Hope to visit again soon!


Books are Life,
Heather

http://www.booksarelife-vitalibri.blogspot.com

Ann Summerville said...

Hopped on by today.
Ann

Amber at The Musings of ALMYBNENR said...

OMG! You and I picked the same villain! You're the only other person I've seen who picked him! *does a happy dance* LOL

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...