Tuesday, March 1, 2011

TT: Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins

It's Tuesday again, so it's time for another teaser!!

TEASERTUESDAY IS HOSTED BY SHOULD BE READING 
    • Grab your current read
    • Open to a random page
    • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
    • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
    • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

    Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1)
    • This week my teaser is for Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins

    [Pg 103] "Hey, no problem," I said, even though all I could think was, Slobber!  Werewolf Slobber!  On my skin!


Well thats all for now, I have to get back to reading!

4 comments:

Amber at The Musings of ALMYBNENR said...

HAHA I remember that part! I borrowed Hex Hall from the library because I wasn't sure if I would like it....I ended up LOVING IT! So I bought it for my Kindle and I pre-ordered Demonglass which automatically downloaded to my Kindle. I just started reading Chapter 4. My teaser this week is from Demonglass. Don't worry, no spoilers!

Amber
The Musings of ALMYBNENR

Amber at The Musings of ALMYBNENR said...

Actually, I'm looking around your blog and it looks really cool! YAY for TT because now I found you and can follow you! :-D

Amber
The Musings of ALMYBNENR

Sally said...

Lol I love this teaser and I love this book. So excited for Demonglass.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-8.html

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

ROFL!! I love that part! Great teaser!

Happy Tuesday!
http://readerbee.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday.html

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...