Tuesday, March 22, 2011

TT: The Lost Saint by Bree Despain


TEASERTUESDAY IS HOSTED BY SHOULD BE READING 
    • Grab your current read
    • Open to a random page
    • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
    • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
    • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

    • This week my teaser is for The Lost Saint by Bree Despain

    [Pg 223] Grace Divine, when all this crap is over, and we're out of college, and you take some time off from kicking bad-guy butt, will you marry me?"


1 comments:

Sakura Sandra said...

Hi there! I am your newest follower and it would be awesome if you took the time to stop by my blog to follow me too!

http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com

Thanks and I hope you're having a great day and I also love the design of your blog as well. (^_^)

Oh and I was just looking at your archive list and we have a reviewed a lot of the same books so I look forward to seeing your future updates and comparing when we read the same thing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...