Friday, March 25, 2011

Follow Friday&Book Blogger Hop (9)

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View.  

This week's question is:
 Inspired by the inane twitter trend of #100FACTSABOUTME, 
GIVE US FIVE BOOK RELATED SILLY FACTS ABOUT YOU.
  1. Every where I go, I have to have a book with me. No matter where I'm going, I'd be bored if I don't have a book along the way.
  2. I have been self diagnosed with OCD. At least, when it comes to my books.
  3. I started learning phobias after reading Need by Carrie Jones. so far I've memorized all the phobias starting with A  and I'm trying to work my way through the rest of the alphabet
  4. I love when books make my cry. Most of my favorites make me cry.
  5. When I go to the library, I can never come home with just one book. 

Book Blogger Hop
The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event hosted by Jennifer at Crazy for Books and runs from Friday to Sunday.

This weekend's question/topic:"If you could physically put yourself into a book or series…which one would it be and why?"

I would have to say Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. I love the character in this series, I feel like I can relate to them. It would be really awesome to be able to actually meet them. And if a was a dhampir or Moroi, that would be even better!

*Leave me your links so that I can follow you back. Happy Hopping!* 

8 comments:

Howard Sherman said...

Apologies in advance for my answer this week as it will not immediately resonate with the book blogger population which happens to be 99.5% female.

My choice is a book series geared towards guys which won’t enthrall the vast majority of my fellow book bloggers (who are almost entirely female) with the extensive discussion of powerful weapons and sexy milspec gear, beautiful women, eye-popping action sequences (with occasionally obscene violence), and the like.

But there IS something in my answer that just about everyone of the female persuasion can benefit from my decidedly “books for guys” post. Hop on over to http://www.howardsherman.net to find out what it is.

Happy Hop Friday!

Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

Molly said...

I'm a new follower! You're blog is cute :-)! Would love a new follower over @ www.reviewsbymolly.com .

Than

Ruperto Prieto Jr. said...

I would like to be a student in the Harry Potter universe! But I want Jk to write my character. She usually gives characters awesome personalitites! :-)

Julie @ Knitting and Sundries said...

I'm so with you on so many facets: I ALWAYS have a book with me .. always.

My favorites are also books that make me cry and/or laugh. Actually, my favorites are books that make me cry AND laugh.

Vampire Academy ... too skeery for me ... I chose a safer series! :)

aLmYbNeNr said...

I completely relate to numbers one and five!

Have a great weekend!

Amber
The Musings of ALMYBNENR

Alison said...

Hopping through. I love crying over books. They mean more.
My Hop

Andrea said...

I love that you chose the Vampire Academy series.

Reading Lark's Follow Friday & Hop

Sakura Sandra said...

Hiya, old follower just hopping through! I love when a book makes me feel a little emotional too, but I don't want to be sad the whole book or anything! Lol. I just read Hoot recently and it brought a little tear to my eye once and I loved the book overall, so I think something has to be said for authors that can make you feel so strongly. :)

Anyway, I hope you're having a fabulous Friday and I'll ttyl! (^_^)

-Sandra from http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...