Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Waiting on" Wednesday {5}


Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:




What Happened to Goodbye
What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
Publisher: Penguin Young Readers Group
Release Date: May 10, 2011

Another town. Another school. Another Mclean. Ever since her parents' bitter divorce, Mclean and her father have been fleeing their unhappy past. And Mclean's become a pro at reinventing herself with each move. But in Lakeview, Mclean finds herself putting down roots and making friends—in part, thanks to Dave, the most real person Mclean's ever met. Dave just may be falling in love with her, but can he see the person she really is? Does Mclean herself know?





What are you waiting on? 


6 comments:

Scoot said...

This one sounds good! Thanks for sharing.

Lisa said...

I love Sarah Dessen. I'm excited to read this book too!

rachel said...

I am a new follower! Cool blog! I started reading Sarah Dessen's Lock and Key but I never finished it, everybody really seems to like her though! If you would like to visit my blog follow this link:
http://onceuponabook-rachel.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

A superb pick! It looks great. Happy Reading :)
Check out what I'm Waiting On Wednesday

Mia @GrippedintoBooks

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

what a cute cover, i've actually never read anything by her

In the Hammock Blog

Beth said...

I'm going to have to check Sara Dessen out soon.

P.S. I'm your newest follower.
bethfred.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...