Wednesday, March 2, 2011

"Waiting on" Wednesday (6)


It's Wednesday again so it's time for W.o.W:

Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

reread the first two books in the series so
This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:




Passion (Fallen, #3)
Passion (Fallen #3) by Lauren Kate
Publisher: Delacorte Books for Young Readers
Release Date: June 14th 2011

Before Luce and Daniel met at Sword & Cross and fought immortals at Shoreline, they lived many lives. . . 








What are you waiting on?
Feel free to leave me your links and I'll be happy to go on over and read what book you're anticipating!

3 comments:

Nerissa said...

I loved the first two books, and I was so mad I had to wait a whole year until this book was released. I'm so impatient. Great pick, check out my WOW. http://inthenameofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/03/waiting-on-wednesday-2.html

Cait said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm a new follower =] I read the first in this series but not the second, I'll have to catch up

A Beautiful Madness said...

Yeah, Passion! I love Fallen and Torment. I can't wait to read it.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...